We're proud to announce the newest release on Aderra Records: A split 7" single from TSAR and KILLOLA. Each band chose a cover song for this project/ TSAR is covering the Olsen Twins' "Pool Party". (yes, you heard that right a Mary-Kate and Ashley song)
KILLOLA are taking their underground sound even further under with a blistering take on Suburban Lawns "Janitor".
This is a Limted Edition Collectors release, once they are gone, they are gone!
Visit TsarKillola.com to get your copy now.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Monday, March 19, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
This weekend we are capturing audio and video at the I Can Do It Ignite Conference in San Jose featuring Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, Cheryl Richardson and 23 other authors. The ICDI flash drive will include a PushOvr™ Dashboard for updated content delivery after the event.
Next Friday we will be tracking a Fishbone show in San Francisco. Mixing will be done at our L.A. studio and fans will download using the new AderraCard download platform. (I guess the AderraCard platform is no longer in stealth mode...) This is a project with our partners at Abbey Road Live
On March 24th and 25th we are tracking Allen Stone at the world famous Troubadour in West Hollywood. We'll be mixing this one in our L.A. Studio also. Stone, who appeared on Jimmy Kimmel LIVE this week will be recording both nights and releasing a live album with our partners Ovation.
Speaking of Jimmy Kimmel, some other friends of our will be on the show next week. Stay tuned for details.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
What is PushOvr™?
- The PushOvr™ Dashboard is an interactive media App that can be deployed on a portable media device or computer desktop and is similar to a mini website. It can be branded for sponsors and artists and can include an audio/video player, live links to the web, photo galleries, PDFs and other digital files and in its ultimate iteration we can stream live video to the PushOvr™ Dashboard that is available exclusively to our users.
- Aderra’s exclusive PushOvr™ technology allows you to remotely update the content on the User Dashboard, keeping fans and attendees engaged. Take fan clubs or brands to the next level, think of the Dashboard as a key to a wealth of exclusive content.
- Aderra’s proprietary PushOvr™ Dashboards are equipped with various social networking tools that let you know exactly who you’re engaging. You are able to reward consumer action and update your messages to the consumer whenever you want.
- PushOvr™ lets the brand engage fans even after the event by sending updated content and marketing communications directly to the consumer.
- Fan engagement rewards programs drastically increase social networks and promote online activity.
- PushOvr™ is a revolutionary communication tool that allows you to remotely update content within the Dashboard.
- Simply provide Aderra with new marketing videos, coupons, tweets, and special offers to fans, and we will seamlessly update the Dashboard.
- Create daily and weekly engagement actions for the rewards program and keep consumers coming back.
- With PushOvr™, sponsorship doesn’t end when the tour ends
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Friday, March 2, 2012
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Going to be an awesome tour. At the table today was Matt Sorum (The Cult, Guns and Roses, Velvet Revoler) who instigated the whole project, Sebastian Bach (Skid Row), Glen Hughes (Deep Purple), Gilbey Clarke (Guns and Roses), Gene Simmons (KISS) and Duff McKagan (GnR, Velvet Revolver). The tour launches in April and heads through Central and South America. Not at the event today but appearing aon stage will be Billy Duffy (THE CULT!), Ed Roland (Collective Soul), Joe Elliot(Def Leppard) and Mike Inez (Alice in Chains).
For anyone who has had the joy of seeing Camp Freddy in L.A. or Vegas, this will be the same experience times 1000.
and interestingly, the first and only time Gene Simmons has toured outside of KISS.
Here's the most interesting thing: The #1 question that was asked over and over again by the press at this event: "Will their be a live album?"